Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dad supplies the pictures

So the only thing that Dad has to contribute to the blog below is the REALLY important thing that Ethan did today.  Ethan started on picking his very own March Madness bracket!  I asked him which of the two teams (or two rings I put in front of him) would win.  He grabbed one ring and that's who he chose.  I switched up the order and the two different color rings so it was as fair as I could keep it.  I'm guessing Ethan beats Dad this year, we shall see.  He only made it through the first two rounds before he got fussy, so we'll finish it tomorrow night.  I'll keep everyone updated on his progress. :-)

Until then, here are some pictures from the last month.  Enjoy!


Ready for brunch in Florida!

Loungin By the Pool. :-)


Ready for Swimming!

Can we go in the water yet?

So this is swimming?? Ehh... its OK... 

Hangin out in my Florida high chair. :-)

Watching a sunset on the beach

Four Generations of Trauscht boys. 

Florida is TOUGH!! Nap time!

Uncles and cousins swimming in the pool!

I'm 5 months old!!

FEED ME!! FEED ME!!!

Look how far i can move!  From the center of the blanket to a few feet away!


More to come!!









No comments:

Post a Comment